Staff Nurse | Naxxar | Malta
Staff Nurse JOB SUMMARY: To provide the highest standard of nursing care, meeting the needs of the client in all aspects, with particular responsibility for the assessment of care needs. Promotes and restores clients’ health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to clients, friends, and families; supervising assigned team members.
Identify client care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
Establish a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to clients, friends, and families.
Carry out a comprehensive and accurate nursing assessment of the client.
Promote clients’ independence by establishing client care goals: teaching clients, and their family to understand their condition and transition to care, medications and self-care skills; answering queries.
Assure quality of care by adhering to good clinical practice; measuring health outcomes against client-set goals and standards through tailor-made care plans; making the right adjustments when necessary.
Resolve client issues and needs by utilising and communicating with the multidisciplinary team.
Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; call for assistance from care assistants when necessary.
Protect clients and employees by adhering strictly to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled medication regulations.
Take clients’ parameters as needed and chart accordingly, recognizing trends and alerting the nurse in charge or RMO if results are abnormal.
Provide direct client care which may be, but are not restricted to; bathing, toileting, mobilizing, eating and drinking.
Maintain accurate and legally appropriate documents of nursing services by charting and filling in documentation in client file and residential home records.
Maintains nursing consumables inventory by checking stock to determine levels; anticipating needed supplies; liaise with the Charge Nurse regarding ordering of consumables; using consumables and equipment as needed to accomplish results in most cost effective manner.
Provide direction and supervision to staff by overseeing the work done by care assistants, including the filling in of documentation and brings to their attention any shortcomings.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Certification with the Council for Nurses and Midwives Malta
- Fluent in both written and spoken English language
- Minimum of 1-year experience in the same role
- Interested candidates are invited to send a CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
nurse jobs, travel nurse, travel nurse jobs, rn jobs, staff nurse, patient care assistant, nursing home jobs, dental nurse jobs
- Soneva Jani Resort Maldives Careers 2022
- Bulldozer Group Qatar Career Opportunities 2022
- Lulu Group India Career Opportunities 2022
- Ramada Encore Doha Career Opportunities 2022
- Marriott Al Forsan Abu Dhabi Job Opportunities 2022
- Opportunities with Jumeirah |8 Vacancies
- Erth Abu Dhabi Career Opportunities 2022
- Centara Mirage Beach Resort Dubai Career Opportunities 2022
- Brennia Kottefaru Career Opportunities 2022
- Kaldan Samudhra Palace Mahabalipuram Careers 2022
- Job Openings at Hilton Palm Dubai Jumeirah 2022
- City Private School Ajman Jobs 2022
- The City School International Sharjah Careers 2022
- Best 20 Catering Companies in Abu Dhabi
- Engineering Jobs in UAE
- Job Opening for HR Manager Dubai
- The Fern Sardar Sarovar Resort Career Opportunities 2022
- List of Best Restaurants in Jumeirah Beach Residence
- Job Openings at Radisson Blu MBD Noida
- Fuwairit Kite Beach Resort Pre-Opening Careers 2022
- Holiday Inn Bangkok Career Opportunities 2022
- Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi Careers 2022
- American International School Recruitment 2022
- Le Royal Meridien Chennai Career Opportunities 2022
- Reservations Agent
Staff Nurse, Staff Nurse, Staff Nurse,