The City School International Recruitment | The City School International Sharjah Careers
The City School International Sharjah Careers, The City School International, was founded in 1978, and our years of experience show in our knowledge, dedication, and quality. We’ve changed with the times, but our beliefs and traditions have remained constant.
We believe in educating the “whole child” at The City School International Sharjah, therefore we provide our pupils with every chance to explore and expand on their abilities. We also expect them to meet the challenges of a much more globally and socially developing society in which they must establish themselves as self-sufficient, responsible citizens.
At City School Sharjah, we offer a low-cost British education that emphasizes character development and building a strong base for our children. Everything we do is based on our mission to just provide continually high-quality British education to everyone. We encourage and support academic excellence, but we also recognize that each student has unique learning needs.
Our pupils are guided from Early Years Education to the Cambridge International Examinations. As City School Sharjah students, students will have the information, understanding, skills, and values necessary to thrive in their future vocations and lives. Our campuses extend horizons besides academic rigor by offering an enrichment program that fosters social awareness, responsibility, creativity, and imagination in equal proportion.
The City School International Sharjah Careers, The City School International in Sharjah (which follows a British curriculum) is seeking passionate and qualified teachers for the school year 2022–2023.
The City School International Sharjah Careers, Vacancies are listed below:
Primary Homeroom Teachers
Art Teacher (major in music and drama)
- Bachelor’s Degree relevant field to teacher’s subject area / Degree in Education. (The degree/ certificate should be attested and equalized, if applicable.)
- At a minimum, 2 years of teaching experience at a British Curriculum School (preferably in UAE schools).
- Excellent knowledge and implementation of relevant technology.
Interested candidates may apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teachers Jobs in UAE
- Al Ittihad National Private School Al Ain Jobs
- Software Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- ELV Presales Consultant / Engineer
- Hilton Mumbai International Airport Hotel Careers 2022
- Job Openings at Jaypee Greens Golf & Spa Resort Gr. Noida
- One&Only Reethi Rah Maldives Careers
- 360 Agency Dubai Open Day Interview Kuta Bali
- Crowne Plaza Jumeirah Careers 2022
- Tao Group Hospitality Chicago Careers
- Job Openings at Sayaji Raipur
- City Garden Grand Hotel Careers 2022
- Job Openings at Trigo Kuala Lumpur
- MARRIOTT RESORT CANCÚN
- Vidanta Riviera Maya
- JW Marriott Cancún Resort & Spa Solicita
- Job Openings at Hilton Bali Resort
- Catalonia Riviera Maya trabajos
- Bahia Principe Hotel trabajos
- Grand Velas Riviera Maya
- Barceló Maya Grand Resort trabajos
- Oferta de empleo en Sandos Cancún Resort
- Unico 20 87 Hotel Riviera Maya ofertas de trabajo
- Azul Beach Resorts Riviera Cancun Trabajos
- Breathless Cancun Soul Resort
- Hilton Tulum Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Resort Carreras
- HACIENDA BEACH CLUB & RESIDENCES
- Trabajos en Barceló Maya Grand Resort
- VICHY CÉLESTINS SPA HOTEL
- Job Openings at Hilton Palm Dubai Jumeirah 2022
Bachelors/Master’s degree with a major in Music.
Bachelors/Master’s degree with a major in Business or Economics.
Secondary Biology with GCSE and A-Level experience
Bachelors/Master’s degree with a major in Biology.
Primary Class Teachers
Bachelors/Master’s degree with B-Ed (Bachelor of Education).
School Counsellor (Bilingual – English, and Arabic)
Bachelors/Master’s degree with a major in Social work/Psychology.
Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience.
Experience in the British Curriculum is essential.
A creative and enthusiastic approach, both in and out of the classroom.
An excellent team player both within the department and across phases.
Excellent, IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents.
Good command of English.
If you have it in you then reach us at
HR Executive Job Description HR Executive Job Description: As an HR Executive, you play a crucial role in supporting the human resources functions within our organization. Your responsibilities encompass a range of HR activities, including recruitment, employee relations, training and development, and…Read More »
Sales Executive Job Description Sales Executive Job Description: As a Sales Executive, you play a pivotal role in driving revenue growth for our company. Your primary responsibility is to identify and pursue sales opportunities, build strong customer relationships, and achieve sales targets.…Read More »
Marketing Executive Job Description Marketing Executive Job Description: As a Marketing Executive, you will be a key player in developing and executing marketing strategies to promote our products or services. This role demands a creative thinker with strong analytical skills, strategic vision,…Read More »