Security Ambassador, Sixty Beverly Hills California
Security Ambassador, ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
Check-In and Out Services
· Presents and receives completed registration cards, assigns rooms, and informs guests of room location and rate.
· Monitors lobby area for security issues including compliance with hotel policies (i.e. wearing masks, etc.)
· Responsible for investigating, in a manner safe to the guests and associates, any possible unruly guests
· Key enters information such as room numbers and messages.
· Files checkout registration cards daily.
· Updates guest accounts and presents checks to guests.
· Corrects inaccuracies and discrepancies on guest accounts.
· Posts charges to guest accounts.
· Completes daily bucket and high balance checks and files check-in cards.
· Checks groups and tours in and out.
· Be familiar with the physical layout of the Hotel, including guest rooms and their locations, facilities, and amenities in order to confidently sell the Hotel to prospective guests.
· Updates all guest profiles with correct billing information, preferences, special requests, etc.
· Other duties as requested by management. Other Guest Services
· Reports any guest concerns or comments to the Director of Rooms, Front Office Manager and Assistant Manager.
· Immediately contact local authorities (police, fire, etc.) if the safety of any guest or associate is in jeopardy, or if any hotel property is being violated
· Takes on-the-spot reservations.
· Effectively communicate using an interdepartmental communication system
· Provides Concierge services to guests when needed
· Investigates guest charges to resolve guest complaints.
· Checks messages and mail
· Book guest reservations for individuals via telephone, email or fax from within the hotel in accordance with Thompson standards and reservations scripts.
· Up-sell rooms where possible according to established procedures to maximize revenues.
· Keep track of guest luggage in the baggage claim area and ensure that luggage is delivered to the appropriate guest room, upon request
· Arrange mail, message and parcel delivery to guest
· Coordinate delivery of services with housekeeping and food and beverage operations to ensure guests enjoy the highest degree of satisfaction during their stay
· Assists guests with transportation needs, as requested Reconciliation
· Balances cash daily.
· Deposits cash in safe and float in the safety deposit box.
· Ensures all billing and paperwork is done in accordance with Accounting standards
· Exchanges currency.
· Accepts advance deposits for guests checking in and posts the advance to guests’ accounts.
· Making change and balancing their bank.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITIES:
· Connects with guests on a daily basis, provides exceptional customer service and creates memorable experiences.
· Handles guest complaints promptly and professionally.
· Reports guest concerns or comments to the Front Office Manager or Assistant Front Office Manager.
· Establish and develop long-term customer relationships providing value and profitability
· Enhancing our guest’s stay by creating a welcoming, upscale atmosphere
Education: Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
Hospitality Diploma or Degree
Minimum 6 months of customer service experience
Minimum 6 months of security experience
Knowledge: Hospitality or customer service
Skills: Must have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with people. Enthusiastic, punctual, and dedicated to the job. Must have good decision-making skills
Physical: Must be able to stand for long periods at a time. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Soneva Jani Resort Maldives Careers 2022
- Bulldozer Group Qatar Career Opportunities 2022
- Lulu Group India Career Opportunities 2022
- Ramada Encore Doha Career Opportunities 2022
- Marriott Al Forsan Abu Dhabi Job Opportunities 2022
- Opportunities with Jumeirah |8 Vacancies
- Erth Abu Dhabi Career Opportunities 2022
- Centara Mirage Beach Resort Dubai Career Opportunities 2022
- Brennia Kottefaru Career Opportunities 2022
- Kaldan Samudhra Palace Mahabalipuram Careers 2022
- Job Openings at Hilton Palm Dubai Jumeirah 2022
- City Private School Ajman Jobs 2022
- The City School International Sharjah Careers 2022
- Best 20 Catering Companies in Abu Dhabi
- Engineering Jobs in UAE
- Job Opening for HR Manager Dubai
- The Fern Sardar Sarovar Resort Career Opportunities 2022
- List of Best Restaurants in Jumeirah Beach Residence
- Job Openings at Radisson Blu MBD Noida
- Fuwairit Kite Beach Resort Pre-Opening Careers 2022
- Holiday Inn Bangkok Career Opportunities 2022
- Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi Careers 2022
- American International School Recruitment 2022
- Le Royal Meridien Chennai Career Opportunities 2022
- Reservations Agent