Engineering Supervisor | Holiday Inn and Suites Dubai Science Park (pre-opening)
Starting with a warm, inviting welcome for all guests, whether traveling on business or for fun, enjoying a quick night, or relaxing for the week. We thrive on making our guest’s stays brighter, helping them create memories that will last a lifetime. Irresistible smiles are our specialty. We should know, we’ve been on our journey since 1952. So, if you can help us spread the joy of travel to all, we’d love to give you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn® family.
Holiday Inn & Suites Dubai Science Park, a preopening hotel, is looking for a talented Engineering Supervisor at Dubai Science Park, in the most sought after residential area of Dubai. Minutes away from mega malls, magnificent Jumeirah Beaches, world’s leading tourist attractions and Parks, auto drome and over 5 championship golf courses. The Holiday Inn & Suites at Dubai Science Park will include 240 hotel rooms and suites and 84 one-bedroom apartments, anchor F&B offerings and an extensive 1026sqm cutting-edge meeting and events facilities.
Your day to day
As an Engineering Supervisor, you will be responsible to ensure that all the engineering and maintenance activities of the hotel are conducted to the highest professional standards at all times, with guest comfort and safety being the highest priority.
- Prepares preventive maintenance schedule & distributes the work to subordinates according to their capabilities to get the best results
- Ensures that the work done by subordinates are according to the specified standard
- Ensures that all related tools are in a safe place and in working condition
- Coordinates with other departments counterparts and ensure their satisfaction on quality and progress
- Creates on the job training among engineering employees and create opportunities for them to multitask
- Is aware of the emergency procedures in the hotel and helps train employees in safety procedures.
- Supports a departmental orientation program for employees to receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job.
What we need from you
- Certified in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering is desirable
- Two years’ operating experience in a hotel engineering department.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a supervisory position in a hotel engineering department or a related field with a proven record of accomplishment or success.
- Available to work shifts, over weekends and on public holidays
- A naturally outgoing and friendly personality with a passion for service excellence to consistently deliver and demonstrate True Hospitality service standards
- A true team-player mentality and flexible attitude towards a diverse set of tasks
- Soneva Jani Resort Maldives Careers 2022
- Bulldozer Group Qatar Career Opportunities 2022
- Lulu Group India Career Opportunities 2022
- Ramada Encore Doha Career Opportunities 2022
- Marriott Al Forsan Abu Dhabi Job Opportunities 2022
- Opportunities with Jumeirah |8 Vacancies
- Erth Abu Dhabi Career Opportunities 2022
- Centara Mirage Beach Resort Dubai Career Opportunities 2022
- Brennia Kottefaru Career Opportunities 2022
- Kaldan Samudhra Palace Mahabalipuram Careers 2022
- Job Openings at Hilton Palm Dubai Jumeirah 2022
- City Private School Ajman Jobs 2022
- The City School International Sharjah Careers 2022
- Best 20 Catering Companies in Abu Dhabi
- Engineering Jobs in UAE
- Job Opening for HR Manager Dubai
- The Fern Sardar Sarovar Resort Career Opportunities 2022
- List of Best Restaurants in Jumeirah Beach Residence
- Job Openings at Radisson Blu MBD Noida
- Fuwairit Kite Beach Resort Pre-Opening Careers 2022
- Holiday Inn Bangkok Career Opportunities 2022
- Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi Careers 2022
- American International School Recruitment 2022
- Le Royal Meridien Chennai Career Opportunities 2022
- Reservations Agent