Front Office Manager
Millennium Place Marina
• Develop, recommend, implement and manage the rooms division’s annual budget, business/marketing plan, forecasts and objectives to meet/exceed management expectations.
• Ensure all Front Office quality standards are complied with and that policies and procedures are consistently applied.
• Work in conjunction with accounting to maintain and minimize levels of account receivables.
• Implement emergency organization procedures and training through the management of the Security staff to ensure appropriate protection for hotel guests, staff and company assets.
• Supervise the activities and the service levels of the concierge, telecommunications, and front desk divisions.
• Responsible for MY MILLENNIUM Preferred Guest membership program and ensure that all guests who are members are appropriately recognized, meeting all standards.
The candidate should be/have:
Required Experience: Current position must be Front Office Manager.
2 years minimum experience in a similar position of Front Office Manager in 4/5 star hotel.
Fluent in English and Arabic, Language desirable.
• Computer literacy and Opera knowledge is a must.
For application, send your CV through: H1015.HR02@millenniumhotels.com