Website Metropolitan Group
Sales Representative (with experience working with Developers as a Trainer) Metropolitan Group
Sales Representative Job Description: Metropolitan Group is currently seeking a Sales Representative with experience working with Developers as a Trainer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a background in sales and training, with a focus on property development.
- Conduct sales presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and developers.
- Provide training and support to developers on sales techniques and strategies.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop sales collateral and promotional materials.
- Stay updated on industry trends and competitor activities.
- Achieve sales targets and objectives set by the company.
- Prepare sales reports and maintain accurate records of client interactions.
- Previous experience working in sales, preferably in the real estate or property development industry.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Experience working as a trainer or providing training to developers is highly desirable.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion abilities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
If you meet the standards and qualifications for this role, please send your CV, stating the position as your subject line.
Join us at Metropolitan Group and be a part of our dynamic sales team!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com