QA/QC Manager Job Description: MRTC is currently seeking a highly qualified and experienced QA/QC Manager for our project in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. As the QA/QC Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality and compliance of all project activities with established standards and specifications.
Job Title: QA/QC Manager
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Quality Assurance:
- Develop and implement quality assurance policies, procedures, and processes for the project.
- Establish quality control plans and inspection procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and project specifications.
- Conduct regular audits and inspections to verify adherence to quality standards and identify areas for improvement.
- Quality Control:
- Monitor and evaluate construction activities, materials, and workmanship to ensure compliance with project requirements.
- Coordinate with project managers, engineers, and subcontractors to address quality issues and implement corrective actions.
- Perform inspections and tests on construction materials and equipment to verify conformance with specifications.
- Documentation and Reporting:
- Maintain accurate records of quality control activities, including inspection reports, test results, and non-conformance reports.
- Prepare and submit quality assurance and quality control documentation to regulatory authorities and project stakeholders as required.
- Generate regular reports on quality performance, trends, and metrics to project management and senior leadership.
- Training and Development:
- Provide training and guidance to project team members and subcontractors on quality standards, procedures, and best practices.
- Promote a culture of quality and continuous improvement throughout the project organization.
- Facilitate lessons learned sessions and contribute to the development of improvement initiatives based on project feedback and experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field.
- Experience in quality assurance and quality control in the construction industry, managerial role.
- Strong knowledge of quality management systems, standards, and regulations applicable to construction projects.
- Proven ability to develop and implement quality control plans and procedures.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Certification in quality management (e.g., ISO 9001 Lead Auditor) is preferred.
- Fluency in English; knowledge of Arabic is an advantage.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please forward your CV. Join us at MARCO and be part of a dynamic team committed to delivering excellence in construction quality.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org