Website Fabtech Group
HSE Engineer – Fabtech Group
HSE Engineer: Fabtech Group (Fabtech Modular Building LLC) is currently seeking a Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) Engineer for our operations in Dubai, DIC. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a modular/prefabrication building company in the UAE or any GCC country.
HSE Engineer Job Description
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferably in Environmental Engineering, Occupational Health and Safety, or related field.
- Proven experience in HSE management within the modular or prefabrication building industry.
- Sound knowledge of HSE regulations, standards, and best practices.
- Ability to develop, implement, and maintain HSE policies and procedures.
- Proficiency in conducting risk assessments, incident investigations, and audits.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conduct HSE training sessions and promote awareness among staff.
- Knowledge of relevant HSE software and tools.
- NEBOSH or equivalent certification is preferred.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and will be competitive within the industry.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this position, please share your CV. We look forward to welcoming qualified candidates to our team!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org