Website AX Hotels
Food and Beverage Supervisor | Rosselli – AX Privilege Valletta Malta
Food and Beverage Supervisor Job Summary: Our MICHELIN-starred restaurant Under Grain and recently awarded Grain Street in Merchant Street Valletta, Malta is looking for a Food and Beverage Supervisor.
This is a rare chance to join a talented team in which you will be challenged to learn and develop your skills through persistence to achieve perfection. You will be involved in the day-to-day operation and the preparation and delivery of exclusive high-end events with no equivalent on the island.
Food and Beverage Supervisor Responsibilities:
Acknowledging the guest, hosting, answering the telephone according to the company standard, greeting and seating guests
Ensuring a consistently high standard of service, smart and well-trained staff who are directed and coached at all time
Dealing with any guest who is complaining by adopting a caring and efficient manner and following up any cases reported by staff
Be efficient, caring, and friendly in all communications when dealing with guests and colleagues
Conduct on-the-job training and ensure that standards, behavior, and proper grooming are adhered to at all times
Forward any suggestions which will help the department move forward
Ensure that weekly and daily cleaning schedules are adhered to
Be responsible for all money transactions, cash float, and billing procedures
Ensure that the proper hygiene standards are adhered to at all times.
The selected candidate will assist the Restaurant Manager in supervising the staff of all outlets so that the highest standards, presentation of food, and bar service is achieved and maintained.
Food and Beverage Supervisor Requirements:
Good food and beverage background, with a minimum of 1-year’ of experience working in a similar environment.
Have managerial and training skills to be able to motivate and train a team of co-workers.
Has excellent verbal communication skills.
Willing to go the extra mile and be committed to ensuring that guests/clients receive a pleasant, efficient, and high level of service.
Be able to speak fluent English; another European language will be considered an asset.
Interested candidates are invited to send a CV, together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Soneva Jani Resort Maldives Careers 2022
- Bulldozer Group Qatar Career Opportunities 2022
- Lulu Group India Career Opportunities 2022
- Ramada Encore Doha Career Opportunities 2022
- Marriott Al Forsan Abu Dhabi Job Opportunities 2022
- Opportunities with Jumeirah |8 Vacancies
- Erth Abu Dhabi Career Opportunities 2022
- Centara Mirage Beach Resort Dubai Career Opportunities 2022
- Brennia Kottefaru Career Opportunities 2022
- Kaldan Samudhra Palace Mahabalipuram Careers 2022
- Job Openings at Hilton Palm Dubai Jumeirah 2022
- City Private School Ajman Jobs 2022
- The City School International Sharjah Careers 2022
- Best 20 Catering Companies in Abu Dhabi
- Engineering Jobs in UAE
- Job Opening for HR Manager Dubai
- The Fern Sardar Sarovar Resort Career Opportunities 2022
- List of Best Restaurants in Jumeirah Beach Residence
- Job Openings at Radisson Blu MBD Noida
- Fuwairit Kite Beach Resort Pre-Opening Careers 2022
- Holiday Inn Bangkok Career Opportunities 2022
- Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi Careers 2022
- American International School Recruitment 2022
- Le Royal Meridien Chennai Career Opportunities 2022
- Reservations Agent
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com