Chief Engineer – Movenpick Auckland and Ibis Budget Auckland
THE ROLE As the Chief Engineer of Movenpick Auckland and Ibis Budget Auckland, you will be a hands-on leader, overseeing the upkeep of our hotel assets across both the Hotels – the building, plant equipment, fixtures, and fittings – and ensuring it remains a functional, pleasant, and safe environment for all guests, visitors, and employees. You will be responsible for the planning and implementation of all preventative maintenance and the strategic oversight of property-related projects, as well as regular reporting of building performance metrics.
- Engineering-based technical expertise and experience with building assets.
- Understanding of contract and project management.
- Knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety, Building Compliance, Fire Safety & Security, and a passion for Sustainability.
WHY WORK FOR ACCOR?
- Work alongside passionate industry professionals who are dedicated to your career growth.
- ACCOR offers accommodation, F&B, and partner benefits internationally.
To apply for this job please visit smrtr.io.