Website MGM Resorts International
Call Center Agent – Home Office – US, NV
Call Center Agent THE JOB: As a Call Center Sales Representative, you will be responsible for helping our guests with their upcoming stay and setting the stage for an excellent guest experience. You will play a vital role in owning the experience and creating WOW moments that they will carry with them far beyond their stay with us.
- This is a remote opportunity for candidates located in Las Vegas due to in-person training and meeting requirements
- The starting pay rate is $17.00 an hour
- Upcoming training class in February/March!
- Review and respond to assigned customer requests, providing quotes and bookings, up-selling additional guest experiences, and recording detailed guest information and call notes.
- Provide great guest service when engaging with customers, resolving guest concerns, and assisting with guest recovery and escalations.
- Offer solutions, prepare quotes, and sell elevated trip recommendations while ensuring data integrity and accuracy
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Can be described as collaborative, persuasive and friendly
- Enjoys fast-paced work and managing multiple priorities
- Has customer service experience and enjoys helping others
- Computer savvy in navigating through multiple systems
- Has a distraction-free remote workspace with a stable internet connection
THE PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Healthcare, financial, and time off benefits
- Wellness incentive programs to help you stay healthy physically and mentally
- Access to company hotel, food and beverage, retail, and entertainment discounts as well as discounts with company partners on things like travel, electronics, online shopping, and more.
- Professional and personal development through programs and networking opportunities
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.